RAPS Sponsored Webcasts: $8,500
Leverage your content and thought leadership to gather qualified leads.
RAPS has a long history of offering current and relevant content to the entire regulatory community through our webcasts. RAPS is allowing companies to contribute content and gain valuable marketing exposure by sponsoring webcasts.
This is a powerful way to showcase your expertise while developing direct connections within the regulatory space. Members who attend your webcast will receive up to 1.5 RAC recertification credits.
- Sponsor receives a list of site registrants in Excel post-event, including contact name, company, title and mailing address (new for 2017: email opt-in).
- Additional leads gained from On-Demand access of the webcast (available for 1 year).
- RAPS will assign 1 RAC credit per hour toward RAC recertification.
- Posts about your webcast appear on RAPS’ website, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Sponsor-themed webcast room.
- A single file archive of the recording will be provided.
- An average of 400-500 registrants per sponsored webcast.
- Registration becomes free for members.
- Biosimilars: Challenges and Opportunities
- Clinical Trial Design
- Advertising, Promotion and Labeling
- 510(k) recent developments
- Risk Management
- Inspections and Warning Letters
- Personalized Medicine
- Companion Diagnostics
- Regulatory Strategy
- Leadership Skills
- Regulatory Policy & Trends
- Application-based Case Studies
- De Novo Classifications
- Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP)
- Human Factors Studies
- Generic Drugs
- Innovative Technologies (i.e. artificial intelligence)
Don't see one that works for you? We also offer options to design your own topic!
SPONSORSHIP INCLUDES YOUR LOGO/HYPERLINK ON:
- Webcast registration page
- “Presented by ____” on the first slide of presentation
- Email to registrants with link to webcast prior to the live date
- One email sent to 30,000 RAPS customers promoting content, sponsor and speaker
- Listing on RAPS.org event calendar and one promotional message on RAPS LinkedIn group (31,000+ members)
- Mention of your webcast in RAPS Weekly Update e-newsletter (2 issues)
- 50 word text message, logo and hyperlinks included in the archive email sent by RAPS to all registrants the day after the live event
• As a webcast sponsor, you agree to present your information, finding or case study in an objective way that both benefits and informs the audience. The content presented should be free of direct promotion of a product or service, and more in line with the general benefit of a regulatory professional.
• Templates will be provided to help guide you through the production process and content submission.
• Webcast sponsor agrees to allow RAPS to archive the webcast on their site indefinitely.
• A rehearsal call will be scheduled between RAPS and sponsor.
• 200 pixel hi-resolution company logo.
• 50 word promotional company description for post-webcast email.
• Program description, learning objectives, who should attend (form will be provided).
• Submit speaker bio and headshot (form will be provided).
• Final presentations due three business days before the scheduled webcast.