RAPS Sponsored Webcasts: $8,500
Price increase to $9,000 after 10/31
Leverage your content and thought leadership to gather qualified leads.
RAPS has a long history of offering current and relevant content to the entire regulatory community through our webcasts. RAPS is allowing companies to contribute content and gain valuable marketing exposure by sponsoring webcasts.
This is a powerful way to showcase your expertise while developing direct connections within the regulatory space. Members who attend your webcast will receive up to 1.5 RAC recertification credits.
Average of 550 registrants per webcast in 2019
Sponsor receives a list of site registrants post-event, including name, title, company, and email
Additional leads gained from On-Demand access of the webcast (available for 1 year)
Sponsor-themed webcast room
Logo and link on webcast registration page
“Presented by ____” on the first slide of presentation
A single file archive of the recording
Q1: Strategic Role of the Regulatory Professional
Q2: Shifting Global Regulatory Landscapes
Q3: Regulatory strategy for Drugs & Devices
Q4: Regulatory Intelligence & Policy
One email to RAPS customers promoting content, sponsor and speaker.
Listing on RAPS.org event calendar, LinkedIn calendar, and a promotional message on RAPS LinkedIn group.
RAPS will assign 1 RAC credit per hour toward RAC recertification.
Email to registrants with link to webcast prior to the live date.
50 word text message, logo, and hyperlinks included in the archive email sent by RAPS to all registrants the day after the live event.
• As a webcast sponsor, you agree to present your information, finding or case study in an objective way that both benefits and informs the audience. The content presented should be free of direct promotion of a product or service, and more in line with the general benefit of a regulatory professional.
• Templates will be provided to help guide you through the production process and content submission.
• Webcast sponsor agrees to allow RAPS to archive the webcast on their site indefinitely.
• A rehearsal call will be scheduled between RAPS and sponsor.
• 200 pixel hi-resolution company logo.
• 50 word promotional company description for post-webcast email.
• Program description, learning objectives, who should attend (form will be provided).
• Submit speaker bio and headshot (form will be provided).
• Final presentations due three business days before the scheduled webcast.